The aim of both the legally required as well as the voluntary audit is the submission of an auditing opinion as to whether the financial statements comply with legal requirements and to provide as accurately as possible an indication of the situation as regards assets, finances and revenue. Further, it is to be ascertained whether the review of the situation corresponds with the annual financial statements.
The audits which we can carry out for you of, among others, your annual financial statements and consolidated financial statements are executed in accordance with national and international standards for all types of companies, of all sizes, irrespective of the sector.
Our audits are carried out in accordance with a risk-oriented audit approach, which is based on national and international rules and principles of proper auditing. Our audits include the investigation of operational procedures and the controls implemented and installed therein as regards the effects on an efficient internal control system.
We can carry out the following audits for you:
- Volontary audit in accordance with Croatian Financial Reporting Standards („CFRS“)Dobrovoljna revizija financijskih izvještaja u skladu s HSFI
- Obligatory audit in accordance with CFRSVolontary audit in accordance with International Financial Reporting Standards („IFRS“)Obligatory audit in accordance with IFRSObligatory audit in accordance with IFRS and HANFA requirements Audit of Group reporting package in accordance with Group accounting
- Audit of non proift organisations
- Audit of received Funds resources
- Audit of the capital increase
- Audit of merger
- Audit of demerger
- Audit of incorporation of the company
- Agreed upon procedures
- Internal audit
- Limited review in accordance with CFRS
- Limited review in accordance with IFRS
- Audits of the Internal Control System (ICS), of the Risk Management System (RMS) or the Compliance Management Systems (CMS)