The objective of decision-oriented risk management is to identify, to analyse and to evaluate the entire risk position of a company. Not only is the transparency as regards the extent of the risk and possible deviations from plans thereby guaranteed, but also the planning certainty can be systematically controlled.
In addition to advice on ensuring the adherence to Compliance regulations, TPA supports its clients in preparing and establishing corporate management control systems, which bring together strategic management, operational planning and risk management.
- Strategic Review
- Preparation and Further Development of Risk Management Systems
- Advice as regards Risk Policy and Risk Culture
- Establishment and Optimisation of a Compliance Organisation and Internal Control Systems
- Connection and Integration of Quantitative Risk and Controlling
- Support in Preparing and Establishing Corporate Management Control Systems, which bring together Strategic Management, Operational Planning and Risk Management