Corporate crises happen. The causes can be market-driven changes (e.g. slump in sales, competitors, technological change), company-internal changes (e.g. controlling, cash-flow, creditworthiness, equity capital, management, transparency) and macro-economic changes (economic situation, regulations, laws, State intervention). By means of suitable reorganisation strategies, the value of the commitment for all interest groups should increase.
- Status Quo Analyses, Short and Medium-Term Liquidity Needs
- (Strategic) Business Reviews
- Compilation of, and Independent Examination of, Reorganisation Concepts.
- Analysis of Crisis Factors and Proposals to Improve Operative Performance
- Compilation of Plan Scenarios using Simulation Models
- Prognoses regarding Continued Operation
- Economic Support in Restructuring Measures, including Controlling of Measures
- Search for an Investor (Finance Investor, Strategic Investor) to Secure Long-Term Continued Business
- Support in Financing Questions and Bank Negotiations